Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seacoast) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 10-14 shifts per month.
- Located in a seacoast community midway between Boston, Providence and Cape Cod.
- All nights.
- Benefits include 401k, CME, moving expenses and more.
- Eligible for corporate bonuses and partnership.
- We are a member of Steward Health Care Network.
- Nocturnist needed - reputable multi specialty group between Boston and Providence.
- Hospital offer EKG, echo, Holter monitoring, nuclear stress testing, ICUs and cardiac telemetry.
- 12 hour shifts.
- ICU skills needed - run codes and rapid responses, intubate and start lines and manage ICU patients.
- 150 provider multi specialty group affiliated with 178 bed hospital.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.