Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 20.