Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.