Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 20.