Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in a safe, family friendly community.
- Block Schedule: 7am - 7pm.
- Hospitalist Needed in Southeastern MA with Generous Sign On Bonus.
- Average of 14-17 patients per shift.
- A 67 physician medical group which includes 36 primary care physicians, providing a steady and manageable referral base.
- 250k Starting Salary with incentives.
- Join a stable and financially sound Hospital in Southeastern MA.
- 40 minutes to Boston and 15 minutes to Providence.
- Signing Bonus for Physician: $15k signing bonus.
- Includes 3 weeks of Paid Time Off.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.