Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Run codes and procedures.
- 8-12 patients per shift.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hospitalist needed - Central Massachusetts.
- Benefits include 40 hours CME plus $3500.
- Conveniently located 1 hour from Boston, Providence and Hartford.
- 130 bed acute care hospital with 6 bed Open ICU.
- EMR is Meditech.
- 14-15 shifts per month.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.