Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Southern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Nocturnist needed in southern Connecticut.
- Easy access to Connecticut seacoast.
- 75 miles to New York City.
- Perform procedures as needed.
- Supervise codes and rapid responses.
- 1 hour to Hartford.
- 183 shifts per year.
- 12 hour rotating night shifts.
- Teach and evaluate house staff, participate in clinical, educational, quality improvement work requested by Chief Hospitalist.
- Non profit hospital owned multi specialty group serving 160 bed teaching hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.