Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Southern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 1 hour to Hartford.
- Supervise codes and rapid responses.
- Teach and evaluate house staff, participate in clinical, educational, quality improvement work requested by Chief Hospitalist.
- 183 shifts per year.
- Perform procedures as needed.
- Non profit hospital owned multi specialty group serving 160 bed teaching hospital.
- 75 miles to New York City.
- Nocturnist needed in southern Connecticut.
- Easy access to Connecticut seacoast.
- 12 hour rotating night shifts.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 8.