Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The physician will operate as a member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact).
- Unrestricted License (any state) with no history of suspension or revocation.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Salary Range: $180s-$200s, depending on experience.
- You will provide medical care services and evaluation of Veterans with compassion, and provide education and counseling of Veterans and families regarding preventive care, medical conditions, and treatment.
- The New Haven, CT area is a vibrant, diverse community.
- The physician will also supervise inpatient and medicine consult care, each for 1 month each year.
- The West Haven, CT VA Healthcare System is searching for a smart, thoughtful, caring physician to join us in Primary Care.
- The Pact consists of the Physician, RN Care Manager, a LPN or Health technician, and a Medical Support Assistant.
- We are a happy group with low physician turnover.
- Duties: The position is for a full-time internist and would involve providing primary care to a panel of patients, as well as precepting medical residents and medical students as a clinician educator with an academic appointment at Yale University.
- Both city and suburban living are easily accessible.
- The clinic is also well-supported by Social Work, Case Management, and Clinical Pharmacy.
- We are home to Yale University, beautiful outdoor areas, well-regarded schools, exciting cultural opportunities, and wonderful restaurants.
- We pride ourselves on our academic environment with many educational and quality improvement opportunities, great collaboration among talented internists and specialists, and high-quality team-based care.
- We seek a physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- United States Citizenship.
- Many consider us the greatest small city in America.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Haven, CT.
- We are located less than 2 hours from both NYC and Boston.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.