Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Haven, CT.
- Salary Range: $180s-$200s, depending on experience.
- Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- We are a happy group with low physician turnover.
- Duties: The position is for a full-time internist and would involve providing primary care to a panel of patients, as well as precepting medical residents and medical students as a clinician educator with an academic appointment at Yale University.
- The clinic is also well-supported by Social Work, Case Management, and Clinical Pharmacy.
- We are located less than 2 hours from both NYC and Boston.
- The Pact consists of the Physician, RN Care Manager, a LPN or Health technician, and a Medical Support Assistant.
- Many consider us the greatest small city in America.
- The physician will also supervise inpatient and medicine consult care, each for 1 month each year.
- United States Citizenship.
- We are home to Yale University, beautiful outdoor areas, well-regarded schools, exciting cultural opportunities, and wonderful restaurants.
- You will provide medical care services and evaluation of Veterans with compassion, and provide education and counseling of Veterans and families regarding preventive care, medical conditions, and treatment.
- We pride ourselves on our academic environment with many educational and quality improvement opportunities, great collaboration among talented internists and specialists, and high-quality team-based care.
- The physician will operate as a member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact).
- Both city and suburban living are easily accessible.
- The New Haven, CT area is a vibrant, diverse community.
- The West Haven, CT VA Healthcare System is searching for a smart, thoughtful, caring physician to join us in Primary Care.
- We seek a physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Unrestricted License (any state) with no history of suspension or revocation.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.