Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- United States Citizenship.
- The Pact consists of the Physician, RN Care Manager, a LPN or Health technician, and a Medical Support Assistant.
- The physician will also supervise inpatient and medicine consult care, each for 1 month each year.
- We are located less than 2 hours from both NYC and Boston.
- The West Haven, CT VA Healthcare System is searching for a smart, thoughtful, caring physician to join us in Primary Care.
- Duties: The position is for a full-time internist and would involve providing primary care to a panel of patients, as well as precepting medical residents and medical students as a clinician educator with an academic appointment at Yale University.
- Unrestricted License (any state) with no history of suspension or revocation.
- The New Haven, CT area is a vibrant, diverse community.
- Many consider us the greatest small city in America.
- The physician will operate as a member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact).
- We are a happy group with low physician turnover.
- We pride ourselves on our academic environment with many educational and quality improvement opportunities, great collaboration among talented internists and specialists, and high-quality team-based care.
- We are home to Yale University, beautiful outdoor areas, well-regarded schools, exciting cultural opportunities, and wonderful restaurants.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- We seek a physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Haven, CT.
- Salary Range: $180s-$200s, depending on experience.
- Both city and suburban living are easily accessible.
- You will provide medical care services and evaluation of Veterans with compassion, and provide education and counseling of Veterans and families regarding preventive care, medical conditions, and treatment.
- The clinic is also well-supported by Social Work, Case Management, and Clinical Pharmacy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.