Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Department of Hospital Medicine is comprised of more than 50 FTE physicians and approximately 10 advance practitioners, all committed to providing exceptional patient care.
- Location: This is a very desirable seacoast community approximately 30 minutes north of downtown Boston.
- Work at an award winning community hospital consistently recognized for its exceptional patient care and high patient satisfaction ratings.
- Compensation: Very competitive total compensation for the area and full comprehensive robust benefit package.
- It is a democratically run, collegial group where providers feel their efforts and contributions are recognized and valued.
- The area offers a variety of housing options, excellent schools, and an array of social, cultural and recreational amenities making it a truly desirable area in which to practice and live.
- Facility: Award winning community hospital that is part of a well established health system.
- Opportunity: Currently hiring for Nocturnist.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.