Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an academic medical center.
- The successful candidate must qualify for a full-time medical faculty position at the rank of either Assistant or Associate Professor of Medicine at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Rhode Island Hospital is an EEO/AA employer and encourages applications from minorities and women.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled or the search is closed.
- He/she will also participate in inpatient clinical rounds and/or in the primary care practice at Rhode Island Hospital or The Miriam Hospital, as well as training of medical students, internal medicine residents, and fellows.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Fellowship training in general internal medicine or the equivalent is highly desirable.
- The Rhode Island Hospital, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Providence, RI, seeks a clinician-investigator.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine fosters academic excellence, provides the majority of teaching for residents and medical students at the Brown Alpert Medical School's largest teaching hospital, and maintains an academic environment strongly supporting scholarship and research endeavors.
- It is preferred that the candidate's research interests focus on substance use disorders, smoking cessation, or HIV prevention or treatment adherence.
- There are opportunities to participate in our Acgme-accredited Addiction Medicine Fellowship program.
- The successful candidate will have 50-75% protected time, depending on the interests and funding of the candidate, to develop independent research projects and collaborate on projects with other investigators in the Division and at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- The incumbent will participate in all activities of the Division of General Internal Medicine, the Department of Medicine, and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Minimum requirements include: board eligibility or certification in internal medicine, strong clinical background in internal medicine, excellence in patient care and teaching, and a commitment to develop an independent research career.
- Associate Professor level candidate should have a national reputation and scholarly achievements.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.