Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates should have exemplary clinical training and experience teaching residents and medical students, and an interest in scholarly activities including research and publications.
- The position includes a combination of direct patient care, supervision of residents and students, and teaching duties as a faculty member of the Department of Medicine.
- Fairfield County, CT.
- Clinical Educator needed for St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT, the primary teaching affiliate of the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- The candidates must have proven leadership abilities and a strong commitment to quality patient care.
- Clinical Educator with the Department of Medicine.
- We are searching for a Clinical Educators to join the faculty in our Department of Medicine.
- Qualifications also include an active board certification in internal medicine and ability to obtain CT license.
- Excellent Opportunity to teach!
- Position includes a clinical faculty appointment from the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University commensurate with experience.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center is located in Fairfield County Connecticut, less than 1 hour from NYC, and beautiful residential suburb with excellent school districts.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Courtney Ryan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.