Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates should have exemplary clinical training and experience teaching residents and medical students, and an interest in scholarly activities including research and publications.
- Clinical Educator needed for St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT, the primary teaching affiliate of the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center is located in Fairfield County Connecticut, less than 1 hour from NYC, and beautiful residential suburb with excellent school districts.
- Fairfield County, CT.
- Clinical Educator with the Department of Medicine.
- We are searching for a Clinical Educators to join the faculty in our Department of Medicine.
- The position includes a combination of direct patient care, supervision of residents and students, and teaching duties as a faculty member of the Department of Medicine.
- The candidates must have proven leadership abilities and a strong commitment to quality patient care.
- Qualifications also include an active board certification in internal medicine and ability to obtain CT license.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Courtney Ryan.
- Excellent Opportunity to teach!
- Position includes a clinical faculty appointment from the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University commensurate with experience.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago