Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Worcester) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Employment opportunity for Internal Medicine physician in a picturesque bedroom community located just 20 minutes NE of Worchester and one hour West of Boston.
- This established 100% outpatient practice is made up of three Board Certified FP/IM physicians and one NP.
- This practice truly allows for a lifestyle.
- This superb family friendly community features outstanding primary schools and known for being one of the most desirable town in the region.
- The group seeks a fourth Internist to join the group on account of a recent departure.
- Academic appointment is required.
- It is only ten minutes from Saint Vincent Hospital, a highly regarded teaching hospital in the area.
- This opportunity offers employee benefits, paid time off and relocation bonus.
- 9- 5 and.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Worcester, MA.
- This practice is located in a standalone and new state-of-the art-medical complex built in 2015.
- New physician would be assigned a fulltime MA and Administrative Assistance to provide services to an estimate patient volume of 18 to 20.
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri.
- Conveniently located, just ten minutes from the closes airport and the best Universities in the country are within close proximity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.