Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Waterbury, CT.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join the primary care team working with Saint Mary's Hospital located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- This is your opportunity to practice team-based medicine with potential to serve as a mentor or preceptor for medical students and medical residents coming from some of the most prestigious universities in southern New England.
- As part of Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - you'll experience a culture of provider collaboration.
- In this outpatient only opportunity, you will be part of a network of world-class providers and facilities, where you'll receive all the tools and assistance you need to succeed in our patient-centered practices, including a fully implemented EMR with excellent clinical support that includes 24-hour coverage from employed Hospitalists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.