Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - providers experience a culture of collaborative practice that empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- The selected providers will work with a world-class group of providers who value collaboration and patient-focused care.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has an opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join an expanding regional primary care team in centers associated with Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians seeking diverse practice opportunities affiliated with a comprehensive health system in New England.
- Providers within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group experience an exceptional work life balance within a progressive health care system.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Opportunities are available in a variety of care settings including a multi-specialty academic hospital setting, access care centers or office-based locations.
- There are opportunities available to help train the next generation of Primary Care providers, if desired.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.