Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bridgeport) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- 401K plan with match.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration.
- Incentive bonus plan.
- In a beautiful residential suburb with excellent school districts.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Job Perks!
- Internist ~ Fairfield, CT.
- Very light.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency.
- This desirable office provides patients a high level of care with direct access to physicians - there are no physician's assistants or nurse practitioners.
- Exciting opportunity for growth and entrepreneurship.
- Great atmosphere with personalized patient care.
- Part Time or Full Time.
- Laura Flavell Physician Support Services.
- Job Requirements!
- Competitive base salary consistent with experience.
- Thriving Internal Medicine office seeking Internist for busy Fairfield, Connecticut practice, located within close proximity to NYC.
- Join a Private Practice affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center.
- The hospital is located on the CT coast, less than 1 hour from NYC,.
- Part time/Full Time opportunities.
- Vacation time.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
- For Additional Information about this great opportunity with afflicted with St Vincent's Medical Center,.
- NO hospital rounds.
- Health Plan Benefits.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.