Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bridgeport) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Part Time or Full Time.
- Laura Flavell Physician Support Services.
- NO hospital rounds.
- Thriving Internal Medicine office seeking Internist for busy Fairfield, Connecticut practice, located within close proximity to NYC.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- In a beautiful residential suburb with excellent school districts.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency.
- The hospital is located on the CT coast, less than 1 hour from NYC,.
- For Additional Information about this great opportunity with afflicted with St Vincent's Medical Center,.
- Vacation time.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
- Great atmosphere with personalized patient care.
- 401K plan with match.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- Job Requirements!
- Very light.
- Competitive base salary consistent with experience.
- Incentive bonus plan.
- Job Perks!
- Internist ~ Fairfield, CT.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Health Plan Benefits.
- Part time/Full Time opportunities.
- Join a Private Practice affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center.
- This desirable office provides patients a high level of care with direct access to physicians - there are no physician's assistants or nurse practitioners.
- Exciting opportunity for growth and entrepreneurship.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.