Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bridgeport) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Exciting opportunity for growth and entrepreneurship.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Competitive base salary consistent with experience.
- Join a Private Practice affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center.
- Great atmosphere with personalized patient care.
- Very light.
- Part time/Full Time opportunities.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
- Thriving Internal Medicine office seeking Internist for busy Fairfield, Connecticut practice, located within close proximity to NYC.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency.
- Internist ~ Fairfield, CT.
- Incentive bonus plan.
- Part Time or Full Time.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Job Perks!
- In a beautiful residential suburb with excellent school districts.
- The hospital is located on the CT coast, less than 1 hour from NYC,.
- Laura Flavell Physician Support Services.
- For Additional Information about this great opportunity with afflicted with St Vincent's Medical Center,.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration.
- Health Plan Benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- 401K plan with match.
- Job Requirements!
- This desirable office provides patients a high level of care with direct access to physicians - there are no physician's assistants or nurse practitioners.
- Vacation time.
- NO hospital rounds.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.