Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Saint Albans) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Must have.
- Reinforces patient education and instructions, self-management tools, and counseling on healthy behaviors.
- Education / Certificate / License.
- One year experience in physician office setting is preferred.
- This will be done according to recognized standard approach and protocols of care for various disease states, age guidelines, and gender guidelines.
- Periodically review patient records, provide orders and be available to the Physician's Assistant / Nurse Practitioner for consultation for patients.
- Trains, mentors and supervises students and clinical support staff as appropriate.
- Must be Board eligible or Board certified, professionally competent practitioner of medicine.
- Participates in training sessions, monthly and daily staff meetings.
- Must be able to work independently and make excellent clinical judgments.
- Ability to function within a team environment to achieve stated objectives.
- Participates in Quality Improvement projects under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor and/or Office Manager.
- Collaborate with the mid-level practitioner in development of the written policies and services offered to all patients at the office.
- JOB Summary.
- Provide medical direction for all activities of the office, including but not limited to acute and chronic medical care, education, referral, consultation and medical supervision of the health care staff.
- Provide health care and treatment to office patients.
- Knowledge, Skills AND Abilities.
- Must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment used in a medical office, i.
- Interacts with patients and members of the care team to provide a range of care services.
- Participation may include: participating in a new process or change, providing feedback to the tests of change, and providing suggestions for the next tests of change.
- Evaluate a patient using standard subjective and objective data findings to make an accurate assessment and formulate a plan including standard medications and treatment / therapy modalities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Saint Albans, VT.
- Be available for direct telephone consultation to assist with medical emergencies and to accept and direct patient refer.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.