Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Network offers many opportunities to grow your own skills and expertise - we offer competitive base salary as well as incentive compensation and generous benefits.
- Work for Us.
- And Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people.
- At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to provide patients with personalized and attentive care, help patients manage chronic medical problems, and enable our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible.
- We employee Behavioral Health Consultants who are embedded in our Primary Care practices to support our physicians in providing mental health care to our patients.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency and be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Wcmg Primary Care has also invested in a robust care management program utilizing care managers to ensure a smooth transition for patients through the care continuum.
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- It is also conveniently located with multi-disciplinary Specialists including Behavioral Health and Palliative Care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Southbury, CT.
- We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians and 3 member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
- Flexible weekday schedules between 7:30 am and 7:00 pm.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- The practice is currently expanding to accommodate 3 additional physicians.
- Provide professional primary and geriatric medical care to patients in an outpatient setting as well as assisted living facilities to assist them to recover from acute illnesses and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Primary Care Staff Physician for their Wcmg Southbury Practice in Southbury, CT.
- Interest in Geriatrics a plus.
- Our Western Connecticut Health Network Department of Research and Innovation, focused on the field of molecular science and personalized medicine, ranks among our country's leading research organizations.
- It's a unique practice because you will have the opportunity to take care of patients in the office and assisted living facilities.
- You will work closely with 6 physician colleagues and 3 Aprns in a beautiful community with great shopping and easy access to I-84.
- Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (Wchn), comprised of Danbury Hospital.
- It is a well-established practice and one of the largest geriatric practices in the state.
- Wcmg Primary Care is committed to the mental wellbeing of our patients.
- Full Time position including one Saturday (8 am - 12 Noon) in five.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.