Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Working directly under the administrative and clinical oversight of the IM Program Director, the Ambulatory Director will also serve as Assistant Program Director for Ambulatory Medicine for the Stamford Hospital Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
- Administrative and teaching experience are desirable.
- He/she will have administrative, clinical, and teaching responsibilities in the oversight and performance of the internal medicine residents' continuity clinic at Optimus Health Care, a Federally Qualified Health Center in Stamford.
- Previous experiences after residency training in outpatient settings is a must.
- M.D. or D.O. degree with board certification in Internal Medicine.
- Stamford Hospital is a teaching affiliate of Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, and the Ambulatory Director will also be the primary care clerkship site director for Columbia medical students.
- The Ambulatory Director is a full-time physician who has successfully completed residency training in Internal Medicine and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stamford Health is seeking an experienced Internal Medicine Physician with a passion for teaching and Clinic services to be our Ambulatory Director!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stamford, CT.
- These responsibilities will include the direct supervision and education of residents and medical students in their delivery of care to patients at this clinic site, and assuring quality and safe care for all patients who access the clinic.
- Candidate must have or be eligible to have a Connecticut medical license and controlled substance registration.
- He/she will be eligible for recommendation by the Chair of Medicine for an academic appointment at Columbia University.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago