Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- Out-patient community care only.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.