Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Out-patient community care only.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Retirement savings plan.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago