Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Out-patient community care only.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.