Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- Location: Barely half an hour from Cape Cod!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Facility: Flourishing and well-known community-healthcare organization.
- A welcoming and wonderful community for anyone!
- CME included, excellent PTO offered and full benefits.
- Sign on, relocation offered as well as loan repayment.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with brand new bonus structure.
- This town offers breathtaking ocean views, beautiful beaches, wonderful dining options, boating and shopping, the list goes on and on.
- The town boasts a beautiful and quaint downtown, lovely shops and dining options, beautiful New England homes, and great schools.
- Monday-Friday work schedule, very minimal and infrequent weekend coverage.
- J1/H1 candidates encouraged.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.