Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with brand new bonus structure.
- Sign on, relocation offered as well as loan repayment.
- J1/H1 candidates encouraged.
- Monday-Friday work schedule, very minimal and infrequent weekend coverage.
- The town boasts a beautiful and quaint downtown, lovely shops and dining options, beautiful New England homes, and great schools.
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- A welcoming and wonderful community for anyone!
- Facility: Flourishing and well-known community-healthcare organization.
- CME included, excellent PTO offered and full benefits.
- Location: Barely half an hour from Cape Cod!
- This town offers breathtaking ocean views, beautiful beaches, wonderful dining options, boating and shopping, the list goes on and on.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.