Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Flourishing and well-known community-healthcare organization.
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- Location: Barely half an hour from Cape Cod!
- The town boasts a beautiful and quaint downtown, lovely shops and dining options, beautiful New England homes, and great schools.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with brand new bonus structure.
- Monday-Friday work schedule, very minimal and infrequent weekend coverage.
- J1/H1 candidates encouraged.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Sign on, relocation offered as well as loan repayment.
- A welcoming and wonderful community for anyone!
- This town offers breathtaking ocean views, beautiful beaches, wonderful dining options, boating and shopping, the list goes on and on.
- CME included, excellent PTO offered and full benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago