Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Providence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The incumbent will have time available to participate in medical education and/or clinical research as a member of a large and expanding academic Division of General Internal Medicine.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is recruiting academic BC/BE primary care physicians.
- Angela M Caliendo, MD, PhD, Chief Division of General Internal Medicine or Dominick Tammaro, MD, Director of Internal Medicine Residency, Rhode Island Hospital. Providence RI 02903.
- Fellowship training in G eneral I nternal M edicine or the equivalent is highly desirable.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- The positions are based both in our academic primary care practice and Rhode Island Hospital, Brown's primary teaching hospital.
- Responsibilities include outpatient practice with an opportunity to supervise residents, interns and medical students on the inpatient internal medicine teaching service, as well as in the primary care clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago