Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Providence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The incumbent will have time available to participate in medical education and/or clinical research as a member of a large and expanding academic Division of General Internal Medicine.
- The positions are based both in our academic primary care practice and Rhode Island Hospital, Brown's primary teaching hospital.
- Fellowship training in G eneral I nternal M edicine or the equivalent is highly desirable.
- Responsibilities include outpatient practice with an opportunity to supervise residents, interns and medical students on the inpatient internal medicine teaching service, as well as in the primary care clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Angela M Caliendo, MD, PhD, Chief Division of General Internal Medicine or Dominick Tammaro, MD, Director of Internal Medicine Residency, Rhode Island Hospital. Providence RI 02903.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University is recruiting academic BC/BE primary care physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago