Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Methuen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certified or Eligible in IM or FM *.
- Average Census: 16-17 (including admissions and it may fluctuate at first).
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Physicians on per day: 4 in Methuen, 1 in Haverhill Physicians on per night: 1 in both locations Midlevel support: 2 in Methuen, 1 in Haverhill.
- Admission Structure: site coordinator will hold the pager and divvy out admits while on site( on site from early morning to afternoon).
- They also have a Haverhill location that physicians might have to cover shifts at, they must be comfortable with that).
- Minimal Travel preferred (Hotel and Mileage).
- Location: Methuen, MA.
- Start: December 23rd Need: Days 7a-7p (3 shifts per day).
- Bed Size: 340.
- Average Admits: 2-3.
- Procedures: Intubations and IO access Codes and Rapid Response: HOS responds to codes Closed ICU during the day, Nocturnist will admit patients and eICU manages them Board Certification.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.