Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- PRM-78097_1369 - PracticeLink.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- CME reimbursement.
- 35 patient contact hours.
- Must be Abim/Abfm certified or eligible.
- Low acuity outpatient care.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Optimum is currently seeking a Primary Care physician to join a rapidly growing practice in eastern Massachusetts.
- Great quality & productivity incentives.
- 4-5 years of experience preferred.
- Generous base salary with strong focus on productivity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.