Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- PRM-78097_1369 - PracticeLink.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Must be Abim/Abfm certified or eligible.
- 4-5 years of experience preferred.
- 35 patient contact hours.
- Low acuity outpatient care.
- Generous base salary with strong focus on productivity.
- Great quality & productivity incentives.
- CME reimbursement.
- Optimum is currently seeking a Primary Care physician to join a rapidly growing practice in eastern Massachusetts.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.