Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low acuity outpatient care.
- Generous base salary with strong focus on productivity.
- Must be Abim/Abfm certified or eligible.
- CME reimbursement.
- PRM-78097_1369 - PracticeLink.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- 4-5 years of experience preferred.
- Optimum is currently seeking a Primary Care physician to join a rapidly growing practice in eastern Massachusetts.
- Great quality & productivity incentives.
- 35 patient contact hours.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago