Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4-5 years of experience preferred.
- PRM-78097_1369 - PracticeLink.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- 35 patient contact hours.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- CME reimbursement.
- Generous base salary with strong focus on productivity.
- Optimum is currently seeking a Primary Care physician to join a rapidly growing practice in eastern Massachusetts.
- Must be Abim/Abfm certified or eligible.
- Great quality & productivity incentives.
- Low acuity outpatient care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.