Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- We are about an hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York City, with frequent trains and bus options.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Pchc is seeking an Internal Medicine position for a full-time opening.
- Pchc clinics throughout Providence include 75+ providers: Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, OB-GYN Physicians, Nurse Practitioners.
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched retirement savings program.
- Generous Salary.
- BIlingual Spanish is helpful but not required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Rhode Island is the "ocean state" and offers numerous beaches, bays and inlets for boating, fishing and other water sports.
- This specific opportunity has a patient panel with a culturally diverse adult population.
- Incentives for Quality Care.
- In-house services include optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services.
- Diverse multi-cultural population.
- J1 waivers and H1B visas.
- Weekday outpatient practice with culturallty diverse adult patient panel.
- Our care teams include behavioral health counselors, nurse care managers, and community health advocates.
- Nhsc Site.
- 30 minutes frlom Newport Rhode Island.
- Providence Community Health Centers (Pchc) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with 8 neighborhood-based clinics and 450 employees, we serve nearly 60,000 patients.
- Neighborhood-based clinic is Ncqa Level 3 patient-centered medical home.
- Providence, Rhode Island is a young vibrant city with leading universities, theaters and award-winning restaurants.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Pchc is one of the first Community Health Centers in the country celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and Pchc has been named one of Rhode Island's Best Places to Work for the past three years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.