Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Weekday outpatient practice with culturallty diverse adult patient panel.
- Our care teams include behavioral health counselors, nurse care managers, and community health advocates.
- Diverse multi-cultural population.
- Neighborhood-based clinic is Ncqa Level 3 patient-centered medical home.
- Nhsc Site.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Pchc clinics throughout Providence include 75+ providers: Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, OB-GYN Physicians, Nurse Practitioners.
- Providence, Rhode Island is a young vibrant city with leading universities, theaters and award-winning restaurants.
- Pchc is seeking an Internal Medicine position for a full-time opening.
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched retirement savings program.
- We are about an hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York City, with frequent trains and bus options.
- 30 minutes frlom Newport Rhode Island.
- Pchc is one of the first Community Health Centers in the country celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and Pchc has been named one of Rhode Island's Best Places to Work for the past three years.
- Generous Salary.
- J1 waivers and H1B visas.
- This specific opportunity has a patient panel with a culturally diverse adult population.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Providence Community Health Centers (Pchc) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with 8 neighborhood-based clinics and 450 employees, we serve nearly 60,000 patients.
- Rhode Island is the "ocean state" and offers numerous beaches, bays and inlets for boating, fishing and other water sports.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- In-house services include optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services.
- Incentives for Quality Care.
- BIlingual Spanish is helpful but not required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.