Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Incentives for Quality Care.
- Diverse multi-cultural population.
- Providence Community Health Centers (Pchc) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with 8 neighborhood-based clinics and 450 employees, we serve nearly 60,000 patients.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Generous Salary.
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched retirement savings program.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Pchc is one of the first Community Health Centers in the country celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and Pchc has been named one of Rhode Island's Best Places to Work for the past three years.
- This specific opportunity has a patient panel with a culturally diverse adult population.
- BIlingual Spanish is helpful but not required.
- In-house services include optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services.
- Nhsc Site.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Neighborhood-based clinic is Ncqa Level 3 patient-centered medical home.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- 30 minutes frlom Newport Rhode Island.
- J1 waivers and H1B visas.
- Our care teams include behavioral health counselors, nurse care managers, and community health advocates.
- Pchc clinics throughout Providence include 75+ providers: Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, OB-GYN Physicians, Nurse Practitioners.
- We are about an hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York City, with frequent trains and bus options.
- Rhode Island is the "ocean state" and offers numerous beaches, bays and inlets for boating, fishing and other water sports.
- Pchc is seeking an Internal Medicine position for a full-time opening.
- Providence, Rhode Island is a young vibrant city with leading universities, theaters and award-winning restaurants.
- Weekday outpatient practice with culturallty diverse adult patient panel.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.