Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Pchc is seeking an Internal Medicine position for a full-time opening.
- Pchc is one of the first Community Health Centers in the country celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and Pchc has been named one of Rhode Island's Best Places to Work for the past three years.
- We are about an hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York City, with frequent trains and bus options.
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched retirement savings program.
- Weekday outpatient practice with culturallty diverse adult patient panel.
- BIlingual Spanish is helpful but not required.
- 30 minutes frlom Newport Rhode Island.
- J1 waivers and H1B visas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- This specific opportunity has a patient panel with a culturally diverse adult population.
- Providence Community Health Centers (Pchc) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with 8 neighborhood-based clinics and 450 employees, we serve nearly 60,000 patients.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- In-house services include optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services.
- Generous Salary.
- Diverse multi-cultural population.
- Our care teams include behavioral health counselors, nurse care managers, and community health advocates.
- Rhode Island is the "ocean state" and offers numerous beaches, bays and inlets for boating, fishing and other water sports.
- Pchc clinics throughout Providence include 75+ providers: Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, OB-GYN Physicians, Nurse Practitioners.
- Nhsc Site.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Neighborhood-based clinic is Ncqa Level 3 patient-centered medical home.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Incentives for Quality Care.
- Providence, Rhode Island is a young vibrant city with leading universities, theaters and award-winning restaurants.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago