Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- The opportunity offers a Hospitalist Program for admissions and inpatient care and the ability to participate in weekend Hospitalist coverage, if desired.
- With the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Generous compensation package.
- Quality incentives.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- At Concord Hospital Medical Group our commitment to the highest quality of care is evident in our recognition by Bridges for Excellence (BTE) for excellence in diabetes care and by Ncqa as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Productivity bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Sign On Bonus.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join established Internal Medicine practice in a collegial practice setting with well-trained physicians and advanced providers.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- 1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States".
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- One hour to Boston.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.