Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join established Internal Medicine practice in a collegial practice setting with well-trained physicians and advanced providers.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Quality incentives.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- 1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States".
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- One hour to Boston.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- The opportunity offers a Hospitalist Program for admissions and inpatient care and the ability to participate in weekend Hospitalist coverage, if desired.
- With the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked.
- Productivity bonus.
- At Concord Hospital Medical Group our commitment to the highest quality of care is evident in our recognition by Bridges for Excellence (BTE) for excellence in diabetes care and by Ncqa as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- Generous compensation package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago