Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- One hour to Boston.
- Quality incentives.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- Generous compensation package.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- Sign On Bonus.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join established Internal Medicine practice in a collegial practice setting with well-trained physicians and advanced providers.
- The opportunity offers a Hospitalist Program for admissions and inpatient care and the ability to participate in weekend Hospitalist coverage, if desired.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Productivity bonus.
- With the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- At Concord Hospital Medical Group our commitment to the highest quality of care is evident in our recognition by Bridges for Excellence (BTE) for excellence in diabetes care and by Ncqa as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- 1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States".
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.