Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality incentives.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join established Internal Medicine practice in a collegial practice setting with well-trained physicians and advanced providers.
- Productivity bonus.
- 1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States".
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- The opportunity offers a Hospitalist Program for admissions and inpatient care and the ability to participate in weekend Hospitalist coverage, if desired.
- At Concord Hospital Medical Group our commitment to the highest quality of care is evident in our recognition by Bridges for Excellence (BTE) for excellence in diabetes care and by Ncqa as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- With the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Relocation Assistance.
- One hour to Boston.
- Generous compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago