Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live.
- Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system.
- This position is employed by Hartford Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling options, including block or traditional Monday-Friday.
- The 1300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives for quality and productivity.
- We have a current opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a thriving Hospitalist service delivering excellence in inpatient care.
- Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health care system in the state, Hartford Hospital boasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service.
- Full-time Nocturnist program.
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment.
- Hospitalists Medicine Physician.
- " So you'll love heading to work.
- Join a New England Leader in Tertiary Care.
- In 2017 the hospital had over 41,000 discharges, more than 104,500 emergency department visits, and performed 43,000 surgeries.
- This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members.
- And heading home!
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger "Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago