Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system.
- Hospitalists Medicine Physician.
- Join a New England Leader in Tertiary Care.
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment.
- The 1300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields.
- " So you'll love heading to work.
- Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health care system in the state, Hartford Hospital boasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service.
- Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live.
- We have a current opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a thriving Hospitalist service delivering excellence in inpatient care.
- And heading home!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Full-time Nocturnist program.
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives for quality and productivity.
- This position is employed by Hartford Hospital.
- This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members.
- In 2017 the hospital had over 41,000 discharges, more than 104,500 emergency department visits, and performed 43,000 surgeries.
- Flexible scheduling options, including block or traditional Monday-Friday.
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger "Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 17.