Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
- This well-established practice features experienced advanced practitioners, dedicated long term staff and provides exceptional compensation and teaching opportunities.
- With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world's leading accountable care organizations.
- Steward Health Care System, the largest private, for-profit hospital operator in the United States is currently seeking a highly qualified primary care physician to join our practice on the campus of St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Boston.
- The Steward Health Care Network includes thousands of physicians who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and approximately 1 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
- Generous bonus structure and deferred compensation.
- A strong benefits package.
- A focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity.
- The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and states across the United States including Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier.
- Significant investments in our facilities and technology.
- Steward Health Care, the largest for-profit private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
- Integrated EMR/Provider/Patient Portal.
- Commitment to practice supports across the care continuum.
- 401K retirement savings.
- Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Steward operates 39 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
- The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago