Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Nocturnist is expected to collaborate with an advanced practitioner or Resident while demonstrating clinical expertise in performing physical exams, attending to codes, and providing diagnosis' and treatments.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- This team of 41 hospitalists is growing and is seeking Nocturnists for two hospitals on the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center campuses located in Hartford, Connecticut.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- The selected physician will also provide education and supervision to Residents.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent full time, part time, per diem or professional services agreement opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.