Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- American Board of Internal Medicine board certification (or eligible).
- Sign-on bonus.
- Echn is a community health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- Highly competitive salary.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system.
- Medical degree (MD or DO).
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday during normal practice business hours in a contemporary outpatient practice setting working alongside an experienced quality physician provider.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Generous benefits package and paid time off.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network is interested in a physician who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront.
- The medical office features radiological services, an urgent care center and other modern amenities.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Love Where YOU Work.
- CME allowance package.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Love Where YOU Live.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.