Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- This center has 2 Hbot dive chambers and 5 exam rooms.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT, CT.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Must be licensed in the state for which you are applying.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Full Time (4 days/week).
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- MD or DO.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Anticipated Start Date: September 2018.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.