Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time (4 days/week).
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- MD or DO.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- Must be licensed in the state for which you are applying.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- This center has 2 Hbot dive chambers and 5 exam rooms.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT, CT.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- Anticipated Start Date: September 2018.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago