Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT, CT.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- Anticipated Start Date: September 2018.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- MD or DO.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- Must be licensed in the state for which you are applying.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Full Time (4 days/week).
- This center has 2 Hbot dive chambers and 5 exam rooms.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Must be BC/BE.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago