Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Warwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The affiliated Kent Hospital, in nearby Warwick, is the largest community hospital in Rhode Island and serves 300,000 residents.
- Community Teaching Practice near Providence, Rhode Island.
- As part of the Care New England system, our other affiliated hospitals include Women & Infants Hospital and Butler Hospital in Providence.
- Our physicians provide care to a diverse patient population in Providence and southeastern Massachusetts.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Warwick, RI.
- 8 clinical sessions/week with 4 residents each.
- Weekday schedule with minimal phone coverage only.
- Manage your own patient panel, plus precept assigned resident team.
- Located in Pawtucket, RI, this faculty practice serves as a teaching center for 21 PGY1 - PGY3 IM residents.
- Faculty appointment at Brown University.
- Oversight shared with Medical Director.
- Practice and teach in an internal medicine residency clinic affiliated with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
- We offer a guaranteed salary with incentive compensation plus the full range of employment benefits, occurrence malpractice and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.