Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are looking for 2 Board Certified Family Practitioners or General Internists to join its innovative group model.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene / Cheshire Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care practice.
- Care Coordination Nurses.
- No OB, Hospitalist Service in place.
- Associate providers.
- Excellent schools and safe neighborhoods make this a great region in which to work and live.
- This team-based primary practice was nominated as an Exemplar Primary Care Practice by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is Ncqa certified and has been a recipient of the CDCs Million Heart Champions Award for excellence in hypertension control.
- Join a well-established practice with over 100 years of dedication and service to its community!
- Integrated Behavioral Health resources including MSWs and a psychiatric Aprn to help co-manage behavioral health conditions.
- Location is in picturesque Keene, New Hampshire nestled next to Mount Monadnock one of the most climbed mountains in the world!
- No sales or state income tax.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and nurses.
- Balanced lifestyle.
- A focused population health model with strong ties to community resources and employers.
- Outstanding support staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- Chronic Disease Nurses.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.