Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a well-established practice with over 100 years of dedication and service to its community!
- Integrated Behavioral Health resources including MSWs and a psychiatric Aprn to help co-manage behavioral health conditions.
- No sales or state income tax.
- No OB, Hospitalist Service in place.
- Chronic Disease Nurses.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and nurses.
- Balanced lifestyle.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene / Cheshire Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care practice.
- A focused population health model with strong ties to community resources and employers.
- Outstanding support staff.
- Associate providers.
- This team-based primary practice was nominated as an Exemplar Primary Care Practice by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is Ncqa certified and has been a recipient of the CDCs Million Heart Champions Award for excellence in hypertension control.
- Location is in picturesque Keene, New Hampshire nestled next to Mount Monadnock one of the most climbed mountains in the world!
- Care Coordination Nurses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- They are looking for 2 Board Certified Family Practitioners or General Internists to join its innovative group model.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- Excellent schools and safe neighborhoods make this a great region in which to work and live.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago