Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maintaining effectiveness in recognizing emergency/acute situations and intervening in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- And constructing health care plans based on effective therapeutic ability, consultation, patient education and established practice guidelines.
- These opportunities exist in outpatient primary care with support of onsite integrated mental health providers, nutritionist, social services, pharmacy, and a variety of subspecialists by clinical video teleconferencing.
- Coordinating and/or participating in special projects related to primary care activities.
- Disability Retirement.
- Conducting or participating in clinical investigations to improve patient care.
- Coordinating patient care through patient management techniques within the assigned Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) and implementing the same functionality in Pacts.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- 26 days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- Coastal Rhode Island & Massachusetts.
- 13 days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over!
- Seeing 8 - 14 patients per day, depending on location - having one hour for new patients and 30 minutes for returning patients.
- Participating in Medical Center committees and administrative assignments.
- Conducting comprehensive health assessments.
- Seeking Primary Care Physicians to Care for our Veterans.
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm and you will have no.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- The Providence VA Medical Center is seeking outstanding Board Certified/Board Eligible primary care providers for permanent full time positions and one half-time position at three locations - Providence and Middletown, RI and New Bedford, MA.
- Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Providing appropriate care for Veterans ranging in age from 18 through the geriatric years, taking into consideration diagnosis and physical, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural needs.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- These locations are home to sea ports and miles of wide sandy beaches, thousands of acres of unspoiled nature preserves, historic attractions, outdoor recreation and many restaurants and you'll be close to panoramic ocean views and popular cities such as Newport, which is the site of the Tennis Hall of Fame and the Newport Jazz Festival.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- This link provides an overview of the benefits associated with a VA practice: VHA physician brochure.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- For calendar year 2016, employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare to Veterans and the prospect of living in coastal New England is attractive, consider becoming a member of our team.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- How is the pension funded?
- VA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- Determining diagnoses and health care needs.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- We welcome applicants with training in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Assisting in performance improvement in Primary Care through chart review, data review, and process assessment and evaluation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago