Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Your primary duties will involve: administering physicals, reviewing of all study participant data (including medical history, lab work, X-rays, ECG's and physicals throughout all phases of the study process), and interacting with internal operations teams and clients to address safety concerns.
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with our dynamic clinical research team.
- Every member of the team is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in IM or FM.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- Candidates must be skilled in handling multiple priorities, have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to problem solve to a successful outcome.
- We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cambridge, MA.
- A World Wide leader in Early Stage Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity for full-time Clinical Research Physician / Principal Investigator at our fast-paced San Diego facility.
- As a Clinical Research Physician / PI, you will use your medical expertise to assume responsibility for the safety and well-being of Phase I study participants as well as the proper conduct of clinical trials.
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska or have the ability to obtain a CA License.
- Counseling study participants with regards to abnormal or exclusionary diagnostic results and providing emergency medical care may also be required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago