Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- It is a democratically run, collegial group where providers feel their efforts and contributions are recognized and valued.
- Work at an award winning community hospital consistently recognized for its exceptional patient care and high patient satisfaction ratings.
- Opportunity: Currently hiring for Nocturnist.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- The area offers a variety of housing options, excellent schools, and an array of social, cultural and recreational amenities making it a truly desirable area in which to practice and live.
- Compensation: Very competitive total compensation for the area and full comprehensive robust benefit package.
- Facility: Award winning community hospital that is part of a well established health system.
- Location: This is a very desirable seacoast community approximately 30 minutes north of downtown Boston.
- The Department of Hospital Medicine is comprised of more than 50 FTE physicians and approximately 10 advance practitioners, all committed to providing exceptional patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago