Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The space is shared with orthopedics and sports medicine.
- The system's 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients, treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies.
- Northampton location is home to Atwood Internal Medicine.
- Our Providers work four clinic days and average 20 to 25 patient visits per day.
- Belchertown is home to Belchertown Internal Medicine.
- Amherst location is home to Amherst Medical Associates.
- This location is in a new practice that was opened in the Fall of 2017.
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (Cdmg), the fastest growing part of the system, consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicians who provide care at 11 locations.
- Join a team of 1 MD and 2 NP's.
- Providers rotate telephone.
- Northampton, a dynamic arts and five-college community in western Massachusetts, has been named one of the best United States destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life by Leisure Magazine and other travel writers.
- Full-service hospitalists provide all inpatient care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- Care for a patient mix that is 60-70% commercially insured.
- The clinic is also a multispeciality building and is located 2 miles from the UMass campus.
- It features a vibrant arts and culture scene, great educational opportunities for all ages and a location convenient to all rural and major metropolitan areas throughout New England including three major cities: Hartford (45 miles), Boston (100 miles), and New York City (150 miles).
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine physicians to join our practices in Northampton, Amherst, and Belchertown.
- Practice staff includes dedicated medical assistants, on-site phlebotomist, LPN triage support, and clinical supervisor.
- Work with 3 MD's and 1 NP.
- Work in a beautiful, new multispecialty building with 1 MD.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago