Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Belchertown is home to Belchertown Internal Medicine.
- Join a team of 1 MD and 2 NP's.
- The clinic is also a multispeciality building and is located 2 miles from the UMass campus.
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine physicians to join our practices in Northampton, Amherst, and Belchertown.
- The system's 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients, treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies.
- Care for a patient mix that is 60-70% commercially insured.
- The space is shared with orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Practice staff includes dedicated medical assistants, on-site phlebotomist, LPN triage support, and clinical supervisor.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- This location is in a new practice that was opened in the Fall of 2017.
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (Cdmg), the fastest growing part of the system, consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicians who provide care at 11 locations.
- Providers rotate telephone.
- Northampton location is home to Atwood Internal Medicine.
- Full-service hospitalists provide all inpatient care.
- Amherst location is home to Amherst Medical Associates.
- It features a vibrant arts and culture scene, great educational opportunities for all ages and a location convenient to all rural and major metropolitan areas throughout New England including three major cities: Hartford (45 miles), Boston (100 miles), and New York City (150 miles).
- Work in a beautiful, new multispecialty building with 1 MD.
- Our Providers work four clinic days and average 20 to 25 patient visits per day.
- Work with 3 MD's and 1 NP.
- Northampton, a dynamic arts and five-college community in western Massachusetts, has been named one of the best United States destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life by Leisure Magazine and other travel writers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago