Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an academic medical center.
- Join a dynamic, talented team of medical professionals.
- Full-time position providing comprehensive care to patients admitted to the Rhode Island Hospital RCU or The Miriam Hospital ICU.
- Chief HR Officer.
- We provide primary care and specialty outpatient services in multiple practices throughout Rhode Island.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Tammy Lederer.
- Brown Medicine is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Research opportunities available.
- It is by embracing all three missions that we provide a unique service to our patients, our colleagues and to the worldwide community.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Brown Medicine's ability to integrate the three missions of patient care, teaching and research into "a greater good" is what gives Brown Medicine meaning and purpose and sets it apart from all other internal medicine practices in the state of Rhode Island.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Brown Medicine physicians also lead many inpatient medical services at both Rhode Island and The Miriam Hospitals, enabling comprehensive and coordinated care for our patients.
- Brown Medicine is one of the largest non-profit, academic, multi-specialty medical group in Rhode Island with approximately 200 physicians.
- Brown Medicine is an affiliated entity of the Alpert Medical School of Brown University, employing most of the full-time faculty of the Department of Medicine.
- Both hospitals are affiliated with The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Requires fifteen (15) shifts per month, nights.
- Applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Human Resources.
- Responsible for all matters related to direct patient care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.