Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Retirement Matching.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Changes are subject to approval by the Medical Director and Director of Adult Medicine.
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- CME Expenses.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Medical Director and Director of Adult Medicine.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- Competitive Salary.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Maintain active staff privileges at St. Lukes Hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.