Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Competitive Salary.
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- CME Expenses.
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Medical Director and Director of Adult Medicine.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- Retirement Matching.
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Changes are subject to approval by the Medical Director and Director of Adult Medicine.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Maintain active staff privileges at St. Lukes Hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago