Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We offer a competitive base salary with wRVU incentives.
- Our complete benefits package includes health, dental, vision and disability insurance, a self-directed retirement plan, continuing education, malpractice coverage and generous vacation time.
- Direct Contact.
- The practice is out-patient only, and the physicians use the Hospitals at Stamford Hospital.
- Stamford Health Medical Group (Shmg), a multispecialty physician group in partnership with Stamford Hospital, is currently seeking a BE/BC Internist to join their Internal Medicine group practice in Stamford.
- Frances Johnson.
- Interviews are being scheduled.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school, board eligibility or certification in Internal Medicine, as well as a valid CT medical license (or ability to obtain one) are required for all candidates.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stamford, CT.
- Stamford Hospital is an independent, community teaching hospital with four free-standing residency programs, and it is a primary teaching affiliate of Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Stamford Health Medical Group (Shmg), a multispecialty physician group in partnership with Stamford Hospital, is currently seeking an enthusiastic, BE/BC Internist to join a well-established practice of 5 Internists in Stamford.
- Located on the Connecticut shoreline in Fairfield County, Stamford has a feel of beautiful New England, but is only 45 minutes from New York City.
- The physician will take over an already established practice, with the ability to expand.
- Interested physicians may apply by sending their CV to Ms.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago