Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Steward operates 36 community hospitals in ten states that employ approximately 37,000 people and regularly receives top awards for quality and safety.
- This is an a outpatient only opportunity, 32 clinical hours, 8 administrative, large.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier.
- Steward Health Care, Carney Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-respected and very busy community-based practice located in the Boston neighborhood of Dorchester, Massachusetts.
- Jacqueline Storella, Regional Director, Network Development.
- After unprecedented success in New England, Steward has recently expanded nationally to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Utah, Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Colorado.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in providing full-spectrum primary care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dorchester, MA.
- The 159-bed acute care hospital has more than 400 physicians and delivers quality care to approximately 139,000 patients annually.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established practice in a beautifully renovated office.
- Carney Hospital provides Boston, Quincy and surrounding communities with convenient, local access to quality primary care, emergency medicine and a range of specialties and subspecialties, including critical care, family medicine, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, ambulatory care, and adolescent, adult and geriatric psychiatry.
- Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
- The Steward network includes more than 26 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and more than 1 million covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
- Founded in ment from Cerberus Capital Management, Steward has methodically built a substantial portfolio of inpatient and outpatient services.
- An affiliate of the Tufts University School of Medicine, Carney Hospital is a teaching hospital that has trained physicians from across the country and around the world since 1920.
- Steward enjoys positive relationships in the communities where it operates and has provided $221 million in community benefits and paid more than $120 million in taxes in the past four years.
- Carney Hospital in Dorchester, Massachusetts, has proudly served the City of Boston and neighboring communities since 1863.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago