Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Practicing physicians will be preferred.
- Svmsg is part of St. Vincent's Medical Center which is a 473-bed, state-of-the-art facility with more than 700 physicians on active staff.
- Market Competitive Salary with high chance of growth.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Able to work closely with patients, their families and facility staff members to develop care and treatment plans.
- Fairfield County, Connecticut -- Exceptional opportunity to join existing and new hospital affiliated primary care practices in Fairfield County (Multiple Locations).
- Svmsg consists of over 180 providers spanning over 15 different specialties.
- Manager Physician Recruitment.
- Excellent work/life balance combined with friendly and thriving communities.
- St. Vincent's MultiSpecialty Group is looking for experienced, highly motivated, dynamic individuals to work in an outpatient setting.
- Angela Clark.
- Full-time opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago