Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Network offers many opportunities to grow your own skills and expertise - we offer competitive base salary as well as incentive compensation and generous benefits.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency and be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (Wchn), comprised of Danbury Hospital.
- Our Western Connecticut Health Network Department of Research and Innovation, focused on the field of molecular science and personalized medicine, ranks among our country's leading research organizations.
- We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians and 3 member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
- Flexible schedules Monday through Friday to be determined (no weekends required).
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- MD or DO with CT State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- Full time position with a minimum of 37 hours available for patient contact.
- At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to provide patients with personalized and attentive care, help patients manage chronic medical problems, and enable our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- We are seeking a full-time, Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to work with two colleagues in a brand new, growing practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Work for Us.
- This is a family-friendly location with close proximity to NYC on the Westport/Norwalk border.
- And Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people.
- Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Staff Physician for their Norwalk Primary Care Practice in Norwalk, CT.
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills required.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago