Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hartford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with clinical and administrative staff, patients, and external partners and stakeholders.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Familiarity and comfort level with providing quality care to underserved populations with complex needs.
- The incumbent will support the continuous improvement of clinical operations, provider workflow, patient satisfaction and financial performance and acts as the primary leader in the absence of the Clinical Director.
- Skill with electronic health record systems.
- Comfort supervising advanced practitioners (Aprns, PAs).
- Experience performing healthcare administration duties.
- Reporting to the Clinical Director, the Assistant Clinical Director, in collaboration with the Nurse Manager and Practice Administrator, will assist in providing general oversight and leadership of the department.
- The Assistant Clinical Director will deliver clinical care not less than 80% of the time and spend the remaining time performing administrative duties including leadership for the department.
- A valid State of Connecticut license.
- Seeking an experienced Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician as its Assistant Clinical Director for the Adult Medicine Department.
- Experience with or enthusiasm for developing and participating in department strategic goals and direction.
- Familiarity with compliance issues as it relates to specific area of clinical expertise.
- Candidates who have previously served in a leadership role, especially in a Director or Associate/Assistant Director capacity are preferred.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and at least 2 years' experience delivering high quality care as a practicing physician.
- Experience with nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, team work and collaboration.
- A quality focus, including general understanding of successful peer review practices.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago