Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Are you frustrated with "treadmill" medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- Mdvip has over 950 affiliated physicians nationally.
- Take back control of their practice.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
- We have a physician in the Boston area who is looking to retire in the upcoming months and we need a qualified board certified Internal / Family Medicine physician to acquire a proven, established and profitable Mdvip practice.
- Have balance in their life.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- 30 minutes from Boston Logan International Airport.
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- If you are like most primary care physicians, you probably answered YES to these simple questions.
- Love practicing medicine again.
- One of the greatest benefits is that Mdvip does not own or manage your practice, so you retain full independence and control.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago