Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cape Cod) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists provide in-house coverage which will allow you to manage your practice and enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
- Primary Care Internal Medicine Opportunity located in Harwich.
- Currently there are 6 physicians providing adolescent and adult primary care.
- The practice offers appointment based and walk-in care options for patients, lab draw station, x-ray, mobile MRI & Cat-Scan and access to several sub-specialty services are available.
- The practice has implemented an EMR.
- This is a full time, outpatient only, health system employed position with a competitive base salary and incentives.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cape Cod, MA.
- Consider this opportunity and be part of an excellent collegial environment in an attractive Cape Cod community which offers miles of sandy beaches for your enjoyment, quaint villages, and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay which make this a great place to practice medicine and enjoy the amenties the Cape has to offer.
- We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialties to support a growing primary care network.
- The region is experiencing new demands for physician services due to growth in the community.
- They are supported by advanced clinical practitioners, nursing and support staff.
- Join a busy and growing, well established primary care practice.
- Candidates should be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago