Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cape Cod) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Consider this opportunity and be part of an excellent collegial environment in an attractive Cape Cod community which offers miles of sandy beaches for your enjoyment, quaint villages, and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay which make this a great place to practice medicine and enjoy the amenties the Cape has to offer.
- The practice offers appointment based and walk-in care options for patients, lab draw station, x-ray, mobile MRI & Cat-Scan and access to several sub-specialty services are available.
- Currently there are 6 physicians providing adolescent and adult primary care.
- The region is experiencing new demands for physician services due to growth in the community.
- We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialties to support a growing primary care network.
- Hospitalists provide in-house coverage which will allow you to manage your practice and enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
- Primary Care Internal Medicine Opportunity located in Harwich.
- They are supported by advanced clinical practitioners, nursing and support staff.
- The practice has implemented an EMR.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cape Cod, MA.
- Candidates should be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Join a busy and growing, well established primary care practice.
- This is a full time, outpatient only, health system employed position with a competitive base salary and incentives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.