Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Medford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
- Our communities boast excellent restaurants and school systems, making it a very attractive place to live.
- We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant and healthy community.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to join a practice with an established patient base with the potential.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Hallmark Health Medical Associates currently employs 20 internal medicine physicians and 5 NPs.
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage.
- As part of the Hallmark Health System, we're able to offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment.
- We are located in close proximity to Boston, some of the best beaches in Massachusetts, as well as hiking and skiing in the mountains to the north.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity.
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support.
- We are seeking to add another physician to our internal medicine group at our brand new state-of-the art medical building in Wakefield.
- We're Hallmark Health Medical Associates - looking for an internal medicine physician to join our multi-specialty team of more than 90 providers in 10 communities less than 10 miles north of Boston.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Medford, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago