Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- It is an excellent area to raise a family.
- This is a unique opportunity to join seventeen physicians, four nurse practitioners, and three physician assistants, in an established practice with referring physicians and patients awaiting your arrival.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fall River, MA.
- The Internal Medicine Physicians will join the Adult Medicine Department within our multi-specialty group practice.
- Less than an hour south of Boston, MA and a half an hour east of Providence, RI.
- Established in 1970, Hawthorn Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group practice in greater New Bedford.
- Our main campus is located in the coastal town of Dartmouth, MA.
- Within six miles of a state-of-the-art hospital and with access to all amenities.
- They are supported by skilled professional and support staff and together provide high quality, comprehensive medical care to more than 138,000 patients each year.
- We have many of the area's finest physicians who practice in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Steward Health Care is seeking is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join our network with Hawthorn Medical Associates.
- We offer a competitive salary leading to potential partnership with a productivity-based compensation and a comprehensive benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago