Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bridgeport) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Licensure / Certification: Must be in possession of a valid license to practice in the State of Connecticut.
- Board Certified and eligible for admitting privileges at St. Vincent's Hospital and/or Bridgeport Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
- This includes on-. Schedule clinical assignments, rotations.
- Documented completion of a Residency Program from an accredited institution in an appropriate specialty.
- Language Skills: Bilingual Spanish Helpful.
- The Clinical Site Coordinator will work cooperatively under the supervision and direction of the Chief Medical Officer and or respective Site Medical Director if applicable.
- Board certified or board eligible in a respective discipline.
- The Clinical Site Coordinator will review clinical patient complaints with Practice Managers and will have access to results of OHC's patient satisfaction surveys.
- Assists in diagnosing the health needs of the patient population and community as a basis for health planning and developing new programs.
- Attend meetings of the clinic departments, arrange and conduct regular monthly meetings of clinical providers to ensure effective communication and compliance of Hrsa requirement, and Joint Commission mandates.
- Responsible for evaluation and competency assessments of clinical staff and works with CMO and Compliance Office to ensure staff is credentialed, privileged and are current with required certifications.
- Manages the work schedules of Provider Staff in collaboration with the CMO, Practice Manager and the COO.
- The individual must have 3 to 4 years in clinical management of a staff of 5 or more Clinical Providers.
- Education: MD Degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Able to meet or exceed the Service Excellence Standards of Optimus Health Care, Inc.
- Works collaboratively with the members of senior staff on operational policies and procedures.
- The Clinical Site Coordinator with assistance from the Practice Manager will provide coordination and facilitation of operations between the designated site and Optimus Health Care, Inc.
- Reception, telephone triage, patient flow, outreach services, laboratory, pharmacy, follow-up on missed appointments, referral tracking and Hrsa guidelines.
- We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to act as Clinical Coordinator for our Park City site, located in Bridgeport, CT.
- Manages the functions of Peer Reviews and Competency Evaluations for clinical staff at the OHC under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and Director of Nursing serving as a primary rater (or reviewing officer where additional levels of supervision exist).
- Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT.
- The Clinical Site Coordinator will provide clinical care and oversight for patient and health service delivery of a designated Optimus site.
- Together with the senior staff, the Clinical Site Coordinator will participate in the periodic review of practice management function, e.
- Provides clinical supervision along with the Clinical Nurse for the practice.
- Enable development, implementation, and operation of a quality assurance program as it relates to patient care.
- Experience: Have a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of medicine and allied services commensurate with his/her training.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago