Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Western Vermont) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Patient age demographic: All ages.
- Apply by forwarding.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- An Urgent Care facility in southern Vermont has a Medical Director opportunity available for an Internal Medicine physician.
- The facility provides primary care, urgent (express) care, dental, behavioral health and substance abuse services.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
- Position: Working Urgent Care Medical Director, MD or DO.
- A Vermont license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with 1-2 years of urgent care or emergency room experience.
- EMR: Allscripts - moving to Medent during 2017.
- Schedule: 3--12 hour shifts, 8am - 8pm, some weekend shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections