Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 1 week of CEO + $1000.
- Hospital rounds = more $.
- If you can see more patients per day base will be higher).
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered.
- Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- You are going to love this location.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to see 8-9 patients a day.
- Jason Hensley.
- We are waiting for you.
- Bristol is a deep-water seaport with an amazing tranquil view, never-ending museums and nonstop cultural activities.
- It's a rare opportunity that you can step into a private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits and a ready built practice.
- This is a dream location and a job you will love, no hospital rounds and no weekends!
- 10K Signing Bonus.
- Competitive Salary.
- 4 weeks of PTO + Annual Holidays.
- The private practice model is alive and well and we have a great opportunity for those who enjoy the freedom of being their own boss.
- Equity and partner options.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, RI.
- 401K with 3% match.
- Looking for: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD or DO (Rhode Island Medical License) Board Certified or Board Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago