Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Competitive Salary.
- You are going to love this location.
- This is a dream location and a job you will love, no hospital rounds and no weekends!
- Bristol is a deep-water seaport with an amazing tranquil view, never-ending museums and nonstop cultural activities.
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered.
- Equity and partner options.
- Jason Hensley.
- If you can see more patients per day base will be higher).
- 401K with 3% match.
- 10K Signing Bonus.
- Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, RI.
- The private practice model is alive and well and we have a great opportunity for those who enjoy the freedom of being their own boss.
- Hospital rounds = more $.
- It's a rare opportunity that you can step into a private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits and a ready built practice.
- We are waiting for you.
- Looking for: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD or DO (Rhode Island Medical License) Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- 1 week of CEO + $1000.
- 4 weeks of PTO + Annual Holidays.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to see 8-9 patients a day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.