Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- You are going to love this location.
- Hospital rounds = more $.
- The private practice model is alive and well and we have a great opportunity for those who enjoy the freedom of being their own boss.
- If you can see more patients per day base will be higher).
- It's a rare opportunity that you can step into a private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits and a ready built practice.
- 1 week of CEO + $1000.
- Bristol is a deep-water seaport with an amazing tranquil view, never-ending museums and nonstop cultural activities.
- Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- We are waiting for you.
- Looking for: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD or DO (Rhode Island Medical License) Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- This is a dream location and a job you will love, no hospital rounds and no weekends!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, RI.
- 10K Signing Bonus.
- 401K with 3% match.
- Equity and partner options.
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered.
- Competitive Salary.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to see 8-9 patients a day.
- 4 weeks of PTO + Annual Holidays.
- Jason Hensley.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.