Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 401K with 3% match.
- 10K Signing Bonus.
- 4 weeks of PTO + Annual Holidays.
- The private practice model is alive and well and we have a great opportunity for those who enjoy the freedom of being their own boss.
- Looking for: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD or DO (Rhode Island Medical License) Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered.
- You are going to love this location.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to see 8-9 patients a day.
- Hospital rounds = more $.
- It's a rare opportunity that you can step into a private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits and a ready built practice.
- Bristol is a deep-water seaport with an amazing tranquil view, never-ending museums and nonstop cultural activities.
- If you can see more patients per day base will be higher).
- Equity and partner options.
- 1 week of CEO + $1000.
- Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- We are waiting for you.
- This is a dream location and a job you will love, no hospital rounds and no weekends!
- Competitive Salary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, RI.
- Jason Hensley.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.