Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Competitive Salary.
- This is a dream location and a job you will love, no hospital rounds and no weekends!
- 4 weeks of PTO + Annual Holidays.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to see 8-9 patients a day.
- Equity and partner options.
- It's a rare opportunity that you can step into a private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits and a ready built practice.
- The private practice model is alive and well and we have a great opportunity for those who enjoy the freedom of being their own boss.
- Looking for: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD or DO (Rhode Island Medical License) Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).
- You are going to love this location.
- If you can see more patients per day base will be higher).
- We are waiting for you.
- Jason Hensley.
- Hospital rounds = more $.
- 10K Signing Bonus.
- Bristol is a deep-water seaport with an amazing tranquil view, never-ending museums and nonstop cultural activities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, RI.
- 1 week of CEO + $1000.
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered.
- 401K with 3% match.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.