Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Being home less.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- As reimbursements continue to decrease and expenses continue to increase, conventional primary care requires you to see more patients each day.
- If you are like most primary care physicians you probably answered YES to these simple questions.
- Spending more time on paperwork.
- At Mdvip we have a compelling and proven paradigm to share with you.
- Why Mdvip?
- One of the greatest benefits is that Mdvip does not own or manage your practice, so you retain full independence and control.
- Are you frustrated with "treadmill" medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- You can pay over time from practice earnings as the deal is seller financed.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
- We expect you are experiencing many of the same challenges and frustrations that our affiliated physicians did before joining Mdvip.
- If you are like most physicians, you are tired of compromising your professional autonomy.
- Seeing more patients daily.
- We have a physician in Boston, MA who is looking to retire in the upcoming months and we need a qualified replacement to acquire a proven, established and profitable Mdvip practice.
- Mdvip has solved these problems for our over 950 affiliated physicians nationally.
- Take back control of their practice.
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- Love practicing medicine again.
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Having no control over their income.
- Have balance in their life.
- With the medical landscape undergoing the most significant changes that will likely occur in our lifetime, now is the time to consider your options.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago