Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fairfield County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1B applicants will be considered.
- Exceptional opportunities for BE / BC Internal Medicine Physicians to join hospital-owned practices in southern Connecticut.
- Phone. A competitive salary in the $190,000 - 200,000 range plus very generous incentives along with a comprehensive benefits package including six weeks of vacation with will be offered by a 400+-bed community teaching hospital.
- Stamford, New Haven and Boston are all within an easy drive.
- Live in Fairfield County, one of the most affluent communities in Connecticut, and have easy access to New York City via train.
- Long Island Sound is at your doorstep.
- Inpatient and nursing homes available if desired.
- Highly motivated, dynamic individuals sought to work in an outpatient setting.
- Very light phone.
- Multiple locations throughout southern Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alpha Medical Group.